Cold dreary winter weather have you down?
Are you looking for a way to mix up some fun for your winter gatherings?
With Lunar New Year, the Super Bowl and a bunch of other events around the corner you are probably wondering how to impress your guests.
Taste a Bit of Sunshine with a Make It Yourself Mimosa Party Drink –
Look no further, elevate your party style and mix it up with a cider mimosa bar! You don’t have to wait for spring or summer to get your mimosa groove on… embrace the cider side of life.
Serve up your favorite ciders with a selection of fresh juices, glass flutes and cinnamon sugar for the rims of the glasses. The guest simply walks up, grabs a glass dips it in the saucer of juice then the plate of cinnamon/sugar, pours their favorite cider and then tops it off with a little fresh juice and just like that they have become a mixologist.dd’s Super Bowl Party Recipe idea –
Ingredients for a Mimosa Party Bar :
Select a table off to the side to be your bar.
- Chill a selection of your favorite ciders. (We recommend a minimum of 2 types, like an Apple and Pear cider)
- 2-3 different types of fruit juice chilled in pitchers or containers
- a few saucers filled with various juices to dip glass tops into
- cinnamon sugar mixed on a plate – again for glass tops
- a few long spoons for stirring
- fruit garnish slices – optional
- ice in a chest to keep juices and ciders chilled during your party
- flute style glasses to serve
Encourage your guests to visit your DIY Mimosa bar and create their own mimosas.
How to Create a DIY Mimosa?
Walk up to the bar and select a glass.
Dip the glass rim in a saucer of juice and then press it into a dish of cinnamon sugar.
Pour the glass 2/3 full of their favorite cider or perry
Next, top the glass with 1/3 of a fruit juice and stir.
Garnish with fruit slices if desired and enjoy!
(Yes, it is that simple.)
Next Step? … Have Fun!
A great time that everyone will remember the unique & delicious take on a Mimosa bar!
Send us pictures of how you designed your cider bar.